Click here to edit subtitle


Q:  Does my cob have to be registered In order to take part in any classes at TOYS?

A:  Your cob must be registered and stallions must be licensed in order to take part

Q:  Do I have to be a TGCA member?

A:  In order to take part in any class at TOYS, you must be a member. If you are an owner and have someone else ride or handle your cob, they must be a TGCA member 

Q:  Where do I book stabling?

A:  You need to contact Onley Grounds EC on (0)1788 817724

Q: What rules do TOYS 2021 follow?

A: TOYS operates under the current TGCA Rule book 

Q:  Can I camp?

A:  Yes camping is permitted from 3pm Wednesday afternoon. Electric hook ups can be booked with Onley Grounds EC.

Q:  Is there a washing area?

A:  Yes there is a washing area by the stables

Q:  Do I need to pay to spectate?

A:  All are welcome to attend and there is no charge to spectate

Q:  Is my Blagdon classed as a Coloured or Odd Coloured?

A:  If your Blagdon is registered/overstamped (or eligible to be) with CHAPS or BSPA then they are classed as a coloured. If not then you are an odd coloured.

Any more queries? Please contact us below:

Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible
Oops. An error occurred.
Click here to try again.