TOYS TIPS TO HELP YOU HAVE A FUN SHOW!
TOYS TOP TIPS :
- The secretary’s office is located in the main
paved area outside Onley Office
- The secretary's office will be open from
7.30:00AM until 4pm.
- TOYS is all about you as a competitor , that make it such a fabulous show! Please
remember to take some time out to enjoy the show and watch a few classes, cheer
on your friends! The more the noise and cheering the better the fun and better
- The Supreme this year will be a spectacular
event , A panel of judges will be scoring , by holding up score cards , EVERY
one in the Supremes’ is a Champion in their own right , so cheer them all on
while they really pull a few surprises out the saddle to impress the judges.
- There are allocated spectator areas. These are
located in the cafeteria, and a grandstand for seatingas well as at the side of
the Championship Arena.
- Evening performances will end no earlier than 9PM,
prepare for long days; however a long day will mean a super fun day and a great Social happy evening!
- There is a fully licensed cafeteria on site
serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. This has a superb view of the Championship
- Take time out to visit the CHUKKA bar,
participate in a glass or 2 while taking in the great view of all the rings
- Male, female and disabled toilets are located
opposite the main arena building. There will be only 2 showers on site , TGCA
could have hired another 6 at the cost of nearly £1.500 , which we would have
had to pass on the cost so hence forewarned is for armed so either bring an
extra-large bucket , or eBay offers some great camping showers at a very
- Please ensure that you obtain the number of the
allocated stable on arrival at the ONLEY OFFICE if you are planning to arrive
late (evening) to the venue. Please liaise with Onley prior as the office
- Stables are permanent, but may not have
lighting. Temporary stables will not have lighting, You may wish to bring a torch or additional
portable lighting for your stables.
- TOYS operates under the current TGCA 2017 Rule Book
- In order to ensure you have the correct bedding
in stables allocated to you, please contact the venue event office. The show
and show staff are not responsible for stabling.
- Please ensure you have enough handlers for your
horses, please do not leave them tied up alone. it’s going to be a very busy
- There will be outside commentary, but no
commentary call up for classes. It is your responsibility as a competitor to
ensure that you arrive in time for competition classes before the performance
begins. There will be a white board outside each ring so keep checking it for
- If your horse has to go, please respect the
venue and pick up after it!
- Please familiarise yourself with location of the
rings you will be competing. All rings will be clearly marked. Each will have a
white Board, this is where you will find all information regarding rings,
classes, Judges Comfort breaks etc. are listed on each board ,
- If you have any questions please ask for help
from one of the show officers.
- Please remember all TOYS stewards, Judges,
helpers are voluntary and they are to help you have a fun enjoyable show , they
work tirelessly for very long hours to make TOYS happen please respect this .